Rules based SEO actions
4SEO lets you set up a number of rules to perform various actions on a defined group of pages. Rules are set up in the exact same way throughout 4SEO.
Defining a rule has 3 parts:
- Give it a name
- Define when the rule should run
- Tell 4SEO what to do when the rule runs
How to define a rule
All rules are defined through a tab-based dialog, with one tab for each of these steps.
What can a rule do?
- Redirect one or many pages to others
- Replace content inside of page
- Add a canonical link
- Block access to some pages