Questions about wbAMP
In which languages is wbAMP available?
- Dutch (approx. 40%)
All language files are included in each release, there is no need to download any additional file.
Feel free to contact us by email (link in footer of this page) if you wish to help in the translation effort.
Where can I find a log of wbAMP changes per version?
What are the technical requirements for wbAMP use?
Can I upgrade to the wbAMP+Themes subscription?
What are the differences between wbAMP and the Community edition?
wbAMP adds quite a few things to the free-of-charge Community edition:
- AMP Analytics support for Google Analytics
- AMP-only modules positions, to easily include modules on AMP pages
- amp-sidebar and other more advanced AMP tags
- Themes support and a customizable theme
- K2 meta data support
- Social sharing buttons - with Analytics connector
- Custom tags in your content, for better customization
- Ads networks handling
- Auto embedding of content with a URL (Tweet, Facebook posts or videos,...)
- Use modules to display navigation
- automatic or manual clean-up of content plugins tags
- Standalone mode
- and of course access to our helpdesk for support