This pages details our policy about how we collect and store information we may have about you. If you have identified an instance where we do not comply with this policy, please contact us immediately , so that we can fix the problem as quickly as possible.
The terms, "Site", "Product", "Products" and "Service" are defined on the Terms of usage page.
What information do we collect?
When you are browsing pages of the Site
We also do use services provided by others to measure the traffic throughout the Service, and they may also use their own cookies to perform this usage collection. The data collected however is anonymized and aggregated, and cannot let you be personally identified.
When you are using a browser extension we offer
We may provide browser extensions distributed through browser suppliers extensions stores or otherwise. We do not collect any information on your when you install, use or uninstall those extensions.
When you create a Subscription
You can register an account with us, including paid-for ones. In such case and to be able to execute the Service, we will collect:
- an email address
- an optional username
Note on passwords: while we do prompt you for a password when you create an account, we never store this password as such. We instead store a modified version of it, that we can use to verify you enter a valid password when logging in, but from which we cannot infer back the initial real password. If you were to loose it, we would be unable to provide you again your original password, and you would have to create a new one - which is really easy.
When you make purchases
- Details of any financial transactions made with us.
- Company name, land address, phone number and VAT number, if you entered them in your account data because you wanted them on an invoice after a transaction.
When you use the Service
- Messages posted on our forum, or comments you may have made on our blog.
- Support requests you made through our support system, and all subsequent exchanges between you and us made through said system, including files you may have uploaded to the Service
When you use our Google authentication proxy service
- We run on the Site a proxy service which makes it easier for you to authorize our Products to access otherwise private data resulting from your use of several Google services such as the Google Search Console or Google Analytics.
- This proxy only passes through authorization information between Google services and the Product running on your website. Any subsequent exchange of information from these services happen directly between your website where the Product runs, and Google services.
- The proxy does not receive any actual private data other than an authorization code and a refresh token.
- The proxy does not store, or send to any other party, any information it may receive during the authorization process, be it, but not limited to: authorization codes, access tokens, originating website URL, IP addresses.
When you contact us
When you contact us directly, by email, we will usually record all messages exchanged, just like you!
What do we do with this information?
- Your email address should not be displayed within the Service to anyone else but you or accredited agents of Weeblr, so that they can perform their duties.
- Your username will be displayed on public pages of the Site, for instance inside forum discussions.
- Your email address, username or any other personally identifiable information will not be communicated to any other 3rd-party, for free or for a fee, except if required by law or in extraordinary events such as us being acquired for instance. In the latter case, you will be able to opt-out by having your account deleted as stated below.
- We may send you email messages and newsletter to inform you about changes in the Service, including security alerts or new releases information.
What can you do with this information?
- At any time you can update email address, company name, land address, phone number and VAT number we have on record for you through your personal dashboard, a Site page which becomes available after you have properly logged-in to the Site
- You can modify or delete the messages you posted on forums or comments you made on our blog directly where you made them in the first place
- You can use your dashboard to subscribe to or unsubscribe from our informational newsletters
- If you wish your account to be removed from our records, please contact us to request so. Be aware that deleting this information will cause the termination of any Subscription you may have with us. Also, for technical reasons, some information may remain in our records even after an account deletion. Finally, we may have to charge you a fee to offset the cost of performing such actions.