Terms of usage
Welcome to our website, weeblr.com. Together with other related sites that may be operated as sub-domains of weeblr.com, it will be referred to as "the Site".
The Site may provide access to downloadable items that can be used outside of the Site itself, including executable software and other electronic documents. They will be referred to as "Product" or "Products".
Access to some parts, or use of some features of the Site are subject to registration of a user account and possibly the purchase of one or more of several subscriptions offered through the Site. Such account creation, with or without purchase, will be referred to as "Subscription" or "Subscriptions".
The Site, any Product and any Subscription together constitute the service we make available, referred to as the "Service". The Agreement constitutes the agreement between you and Weeblr llc ("we", "Weeblr", "us"), pertaining to the use of the Service. If you continue visiting the Site or use the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Agreement. Do not use the Service if you disagree with those terms, but please do contact us to explain why!
Usage of the Service
- We provide the Service "as-is". We do not provide any warranties or guarantees related to the Service. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any implied warranties including, but without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, or that use of the Service will be error-free or without interruption.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site or the Service is entirely at your own risk. The content of the Service is subject to change without notice. You are responsible for making sure that any part of the Service you use meets your requirements.
- The Service contains material which we produced, own, or for which appropriate permission has been granted to Weeblr.
- All trademarks reproduced within the Service are our own, or appropriate permission for use has been granted to us. Reproduction or use of our trademarks without our consent is not permitted, to the full extent of applicable law.
- The Service may include links to website(s) (other than those part of the Service itself). These links are provided for your convenience and information. They do not constitute an endorsement by Weeblr, and as such we do not take any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Usage of the Products
Unless otherwise stated for a specific Product at the place where it can be obtained, any Product made available through the Service is distributed to you under the terms set forth on our Licensing page.
- A Subscription will allow you to access some parts of the Service which can be otherwise restricted. Which part of the Service a specific Subscription grants you access to is stated on the Site, usually on the All products page, and can be modified by us. If such change occurs during the validity of one of your subscription, it should not modify substantially the nature of your Subscription, unless we're forced to do so by external conditions or technical reasons over which we have no control.
- Some Subscriptions may require a payment and may also be time-limited, as defined on the Site, usually on the All products page. Start of a subscription validity period is the validated creation of the Subscription, or reception of payment for paid-for Subscriptions, except for renewals of time-limited Subscriptions. In the latter case, duration of the new Subscription will be added to the existing Subscription. Access to restricted parts of the Service associated with the given Subscription will be denied after the expiration of the Subscription.
- A Subscription may include so called "support", sometimes referred to also as "technical support". Inclusion of support in a Subscription means that you may contact us asking for help or guidance in using the Product, or in solving issues you may have using the Product on your own site(s), and we will try to provide you with said help and guidance. "Own site(s)" means either site(s) that you own and build or operate for yourself, or sites that you build for others, for free or for a fee. Note that if you build sites for others, for free or for a fee, you're entitled to receive support as part of the Subscription until said site has been handed over to its owner/operator. Support is provided on a "best effort" basis, and offering said support does not constitute or imply any form of warranty, as specified in the license under which the Product is distributed to you. We may additionally require that you request support only through specific ways needed for an efficient processing of your requests.
- Due to the nature of the Service, any purchase related to a Subscription is due in advance and cannot be refunded except under the terms set forth in our refund policy. Specifically, you cannot ask for cancellation of a Subscription during its validity period or/and claim a refund on that basis, again with the exception listed in our refund policy.
- We may suspend or terminate any or all of your Subscriptions or your access to the Service, without notice and with immediate effect, if one or more of the following conditions exist: (i)we become aware of your failure to comply with the Agreement, (ii)we suspect fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity by you (iii)we experience harassing or abusive behavior on your part,(iv) we experience behavior on your part that is harmful to other users, third parties, or Weeblr business interests. Such cancellation will not give you right for any sort of compensation, while we reserve our rights to claim such compensation from you if appropriate.
- Some parts of the Service may require members or agents of Weeblr to act upon, or simply look at, your own web site(s), usually to provide assistance to you or solve technical issues. We do reserve the right to not perform such actions if your site contains objectable materials such as, but not limited to, adult/pornographic material, "warez" services or more generally services or products illegal under the laws of the United States of America. We will be sole judge of whether we deem your site content objectable, and such decision may not be ground to compensation claim of any sort, including cancellation and/or refund of any Subscription you may have.
- Weeblr can modify the Agreement without prior notification to you. The currently valid Agreement will be the one available on the Legal page of the Site, and the pages linked to it, at any time.
- The Service, and any communication about the Service, regardless of the medium used, can only use the English language. While parts of the Service can sometimes be provided in other languages than English, this does not constitute an exception to this rule but only a convenience for you.
- The Agreement exists only in its electronic form, as available on the Legal page of the Site, and constitutes the entire agreement between you and Weeblr.
- We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Service. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us or within the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us .