wbAMP version 1.10.0 has been released
We are pleased to announce the release of wbAMP version 1.10.0. This is a new features release.
Here are the highlights of this version:
- Added wbamp-top and wbamp-bottom modules positions: can now simply include modules on AMP pages
- Added a filter on whether current request should be amplified or not
- Added wbamp_on_content_prepare filter
- Move disabling of content plugins to onAfterRoute, better compatibility
- Content max width set in Taylor theme is now used to resize images as well. Also, added a filter for this value
- When AMP is forced on mobiles, still comply with user set page exclusions or display a 404
- Possible warning on AMP validation when using User notification
- Views from some components cannot be displayed and selected - thanks Marcin from DJ-Classifieds
- Unable to select multiple views for a component
- DoubleClick ads not displayed when inserted through a tag/shortcode in content
- Possible fatal error when reading a jpg remote file dimensions
The Taylor theme plugin version 1.0.3 has also been released to include changes for the new AMP modules positions.