I have buy the composant 4SEO and after 2 days, I have only 8 percents of analyse.
Is it normal or have I made à mistake ?
Helpdesk is open from Monday through Friday CET
#8895 – Analysis time
It can be absolutely normal. Analysis of pages is done in the background, jsut like Google does crawl your site or SEO tools such as SEMRush, aHrefs or Moz operates.
Here is how it works:
- when installed/enabled, 4SEO reads your home page content and search for all the links in it, and stores them into the database
- when analysis is triggered, it takes the first URL in the list of pages to crawl, and analyze it (in the background). If it finds more links in that page, it also adds them to the database of pages to analyze
- this process goes on always, the analysis is never completed because even after all pages in the list have been analyzed, 4SEO monitors your site pages and detects possible changes (you added or changed a link or an image for instance). If so, that page is put back on the list of pages to analyze
There are 2 ways to trigger analysis:
- when a visitor views a page on your site, this triggers the analysis of ONE page, taken from the database pending list, in the background
- on 4SEO control panel, you can use the "Analyze now" button (on the Pages page) to cause 4SEO to analyze pages from the list. You can leave it running in the admin as long as it's completed the analysis, or just run it for a few minutes
I'd advise you run the first full analysis from 4SEO control panel so that you get started. Then 4SEO will keep analyzing pages in the backgroun if it detects a change but that's many less pages to work on usually and is often really quick.
weeblr.com / @weeblr