There are 2 different issues listed in that PDF, totally unrelated to the current issues. Can you please open a separate ticket for each issue, it's just not manageable to work with all issues in one ticket.
When you do so:
- Install our 4Logs plugin and have a look at the log files, see if there are errors listed in the 4SEO folder, or the wbLib folder.
- I see on your screenshot that you pushed the analysis speed to the maximum. I strongly recommend against that. 4SEO itself does not care, but your server will and if you crawl too fast, most likely your server will error out on some or many requests.
- BEFORE doing an analysis, you may want to review and exclude some URLs path. For instance user accounts (the actual URLs depend on the extensions you use), to reduce the number of pages analyzed.
- Regardless, the number of pages listed is very small. 15 or 20 thousands pages as you have should be analyzed in a few hours at most, even, on a cheap server. So that makes me think you are crawling too fast and your server is rejecting the request in some way. Or there is some other kind of blocking/errors happening, external to 4SEO.
- as for the Hikashop config issue, I'm not sure what the problem is. What I see on your screenshot is normal and expected. If you move away from 4SEO, you have to re-select the extension you want to configure, that's normal. If that does not answer your question, or your question is different, please open a ticket with additional details on what you do.
weeblr.com / @weeblr