sh404SEF version 4.23.2 released
We're pleased to announce the release of sh404SEF version 4.23.2. This is a maintenance release which fixes likely the longest standing bug in sh404SEF history, just above 10 years since it was introdcued!
Important: sh404SEF now requires Joomla 3.9.0 or more recent. It won't install or update on older Joomla versions.
Important: As per previous notices, all our extensions now require PHP 5.6 as a minimum PHP version. sh404SEF or wbAMP will not install or update if a lower PHP version is detected.
Here are the highlights:
- Improved cleaning of Breadcrumbs structured data links provided by Joomla
- Analytics graphs show errors. Bug in Google Chart, forced using version 49 to workaround.
- Prevent K2 structured data breaking the page when sh404SEF tags are used to insert social buttons
- There may be 2 URLs selected as main for custom URLS after performing a 404 errors purge operation. Longest standing bug in sh404SEF, thanks Andrea!
- Wrong page number on category blog page titles if number of leading items per page is not default
- Possible fatal error when creating SEF URLs programmatically from the backend
- Page title is not translated on 404 error page when using the Joomla error page instead of the sh404SEF one.
Support for Google Analytics version 4 snippets