sh404SEF version 4.22.0 released
We're pleased to announce the release of sh404SEF version 4.22.0. This is a maintenance release with a couple of bug fixes.
Important: sh404SEF now requires Joomla 3.9.0 or more recent. It won't install or update on older Joomla versions.
Important: As per previous notices, all our extensions now require PHP 5.6 as a minimum PHP version. sh404SEF or wbAMP will not install or update if a lower PHP version is detected.
Here are the highlights:
- Use sh404sef_qrcode anywhere on your site to display a QRCode of current or any other URL
- Prevent deprecation warning when running under PHP 8
- Added fbclid to the list of automatically stripped query variables
- Added a specific id and class to QRCode inserted into pages for custom size and styling
- Added sh404sef_url_before_store filter to modify URLs on the fly before they are stored to the database
- Better handling of Joomla errors other then 404, now passing them back to Joomla error display in all cases
- Incorrectly formed script tag in head when social tracking is enabled
- SEO management features can sometimes remove some parts of the HEAD section of a page