sh404SEF version 4.20.0 released
We're pleased to announce the release of sh404SEF version 4.20.0. This is a feature release with lots of improvements and bug fixes.
Here are the highlights:
- Redesigned and extended Analytics reports in sh404SEF control panel home and dedicated Analytics page
- Analytics reports can now be viewed from the front end, compliant to Joomla ACL (authorization)
- Frontend Analytics reports can now be accessed with a secret access key in the URL instead of having to log-ing
- Now using xlsx file format for all import operations. Much easier and reliable than previous CSV file format
- Now using Google Analytics reporting API version 4 for all reports
- Better detection of layout (blog vs list) for category pages. Should create less pages with 'table' prefix for list view while the page is a blog and should not have that prefix (the page was working fine nevertheless)
- Safer automatic redirects from Joomla SEF URLs to sh404SEF URLs: can now be enabled while retaining proper 404 errors handling
- Safer use of Joomla router for some components of the site: can now be enabled while retaining proper 404 errors handling
- Added a filter to enable protection of document format in case of rogue plugins that call Factory::getDocument() before onAfterRoute, causing RSS feeds and PDF files to be turned into HTML document
- Outbound links symbol does not show if link is https
- Pinterest button link is HTTP instead of HTTPS
Note: due to using now version 4 of Google Analytics API, you will need to perform again the authorization procedure to display traffic reports.