sh404SEF version 4.18.1 released
We're pleased to announce the release of sh404SEF version 4.18.1. This is a re-release of 4.18.0 as a glitch happened during the build process and one feature was missing.
4.18.0 is a feature release with changes in the update mechanism to accomodate Joomla 4 and services such as WatchFul. You can also now include custom raw content in the HEAD and BODY section and multiple other improvements.
Here are the highlights:
- Added ability to insert custom raw text at top and bottom of HEAD and BODY tags. We have a global value for each, which can be overriden per individual URL.
- Now using a single update key: easier, compatible with Joomla 4 keys manager and services such as Watchfuli
- Added filters to customize the 404 auto-redirect process: block auto-redirect, change target or change/remove message.
- Added a filter, sh404sef_should_insert_article_id_in_title, to enable/disable inserting item id in page browser title
- Remove warnings and notices when running under PHP 7.4+
- Also display a QR code for home page
- Enforce www/non-www and HTTPS redirection in one go instead of relying on Joomla to redirect to HTTPS
- JCH Optimize behaves differently than Joomla caching, breaks automatic OGP image and description
- Display 404 requested URLs also as non-latin caracters on error page