sh404SEF version 4.16.0 released
We're pleased to announce the release of sh404SEF version 4.16.0. This is a feature release as we remove all support for Google+ together with a few bug fixes and improvements of existing features:
Here are the highlights:
- Removed support for Google+
- Prevent warnings on some invalid, query strings only URLs
- Added a filter just before URL parsing starts in sh404SEF
- Pinterest pin button may not be displayed when using sh404SEF button tags inside content.
- Added a filter on the global configuration object.
- Automatic meta description is not generated when using Joomla cache on articles with multiple pages
- Under some circumstances article meta decription entered in Joomla may not be taken into account and instead automatically generated description may be used
- Using Joomla cache can sometimes lead to page corruption when OGP data image tag is enabled.
- Message saying that Google Analytics is not properly configured is displayed when using Google tag manager
- Font file for drawing Analytics graphics was damaged during packaging.