sh404SEF version 4.15.0 released
We're pleased to announce the release of sh404SEF version 4.15.0. This is a feature and maintenance release:.
Here are the highlights:
- Insert Analytics snippet based on access levels in addition to user groups.
- Added buttons to delete detailed recorded information about SEF URLs, aliases and shURLs
- Automatically generated description is now compatible with Joomla caching.
- OGP image detection now compatible with Joomla caching
- When redirecting non-joomla, non-SEF URLs (ie magento, prestashop,...), query string is not appended anymore to the redirect target if it matches the redirect itself
- Added ability to handle non-sef URLs with nested array variables up to 3 levels (up from 1)
- When a page has restricted access, under some circumstances the URL to it can be deleted and/or multiple URLs can be recorded for it
- Analytics snippet may not be displayed if configuration is saved with default value of 'Public' in 'Disable Analytics for groups setting