sh404SEF version 4.12.0 released
We're pleased to announce the release of sh404SEF version 4.12.0. This is a feature and maintenance release with multiple improvements and bug fixes.
Here are the highlights:
- URL aliases can now use wildcards, to redirect/canonicalize many URLs in just one alias. Largely replaces .htaccess rules.
- URL aliases can now redirect/canonicalize to external URLs (on other sites)
- URL aliases can now be either a redirect or replaced with a rel=canonical link
- Aliases can now be re-ordered using drag-and-drop operations
- URL shortener (shURL) now works with all URLs, internal or on other sites
- Added a filter to change a page Itemid on the fly
- Increase database table size for short urls target to 1024