4SEO version 5.1.0
We're pleased to announce the release of 4SEO version 5.1.0. This is a maintenance release with a few bug fixes and several improvements.
Here are the highlights:
- Default value for Disregard case when creating any type of rule is now Yes
- Accept more than one URL in sitemaps for the same content id. Allows use manual override to include several pages for the same canonical content
- Do not URL-encode URL reserved characters when adding them to sitemaps, as they are sometimes used as is in URLs
- Now defaulting to not checking Joomla com_redirect before triggering a 404 on Joomla 3, as this prevents error pages to operate. Can use corresponding filter to enable back if needed.
- Aliases now also operates in Debug mode or if the site is offline.
- Background cron trigger pixel image URL changed to avoid collisions with actual words that may trigger security systems
- Better cleanup of com_tags non-sef URLs when creating a page content id for canonical identification
- "Others" status selector does not work on Recorded Errors page
- Aliases and redirects are not executed on Joomla 5 when they concern non-existing URLs
- 4SEO does not allow selecting Structured data images when location of the images media folder has been changed from the default