4SEO version 1.2.1
We're pleased to announce the release of 4SEO version 1.2.1. This is a maintenance release with multiple improvements and a few fixes. It is advised to Reset Analysis after updating if you update from 4SEO version 1.1.x.
Here are the highlights:
- Added compact mode toggle on some pages
- Now caching identified search engines requests IP+UA for a week
- Collect Core Web Vitals data more often by defaults, every 10 pages and 2 minutes instead of 100 pages and 5 minutes before.
- Added missing option to comply or not with noindex meta tag during crawl
- More messages can be dismissed: sitemaps alerts & robots.txt alerts
- Search engines loading the index sitemaps may not be recorded (partial files visits were)
- Possible fatal error on some com_contact pages after a redirect
- Fixed dashboard layout at low width