4SEO version 1.0.3 released
We're pleased to announce the release of 4SEO version 1.0.3. This is a maintenance release improving multiple things and fixing multiple bugs. It is advised to Reset Analysis after updating, in order to get updated information.
Here are the highlights:
- Also expand variables (4seo_xxx) in full page source, not just regular content and modules. Can be used inside of custom structured data rules for instance
- Enforce a default structured data type for structured data rules creation, prevent saving if empty
- Added option to only crawl links found inside website pages and discard external requests.
- Modified CSS for Joomla 4 RC2
- Do not collect requests made with the ajax component
- Now counting only analyzed pages when showing duplicate titles/meta description
- Now removing aliases from articles and other native content types ids, for brevity and in case they are modified by user
- Added more common tracking variables to be discarded from incoming requests
- Improved dashboard design for clarity
- Order Errors and broken links display by number of hits
- Custom meta description or title are set into page but not used in OGP or Twitter Cards
- Sometimes structured data rules may not be applied if there is no specific 4SEO plugins for the extension creating the page content
- May create empty rows in the rules tables when structured data rules are executed.
- Frontend 4SEO button is full page width on Firefox
- Built-in articles structured data rules may not be applied on Joomla 4
- May collect pages with double or more /index.php/ prefix on multilingual sites with no URL rewriting