4SEF version 1.0.2 beta
We're pleased to announce the release of 4SEF version 1.0.2 - Beta. This is a pre-version, test-only of the final upcoming release of 4SEF!
IMPORTANT: 4SEF is still in beta testing phase. This means it's in the final stages of testing and should be used only with caution as some bugs may happen when used in the real world. Beta testing is meant to identify these issues that cannot be discovered during develoment and internal testing.
We recommend using it on test copies of your website only. If you decide to test on your real website, make sure you have a backup on hand so that you can restore things to their previous state in case something goes wrong.
Here are the highlights:
- Added text when no item is selected in category or extension selector
- Metadata imported from sh404SEF is not used when SEF URL suffix (.html) is enabled in sh404SEF
- Added full Russian translation, thanks to Алексей Хорошевский (Aleksej Khoroshevskij)
- Added full Turkish translations, thanks to Mehmet Taş
- Possible PHP warning on some menu items links (menu item aliases mostly)