Dear Sirs,
I would like to know if SH404SEF is fully compatible with latest SobiPro releases. I have a multilanguage site fully mounted on SobiPro and I was wondering if SEF URLs can be fully manipulated with your product for better SEO experience.

Thank you for your cooperation!
Responses (4)
  • Accepted Answer

Wednesday, July 15 2015, 08:43 AM - #Permalink
    Hi

We have no specific report of any issue with SobiPro at this time. As always, each case is specific and your mileage may vary but support is here to solve any issue with sh404SEF, and I'm sure the same apply to SobiPro.

Rgds
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Friday, September 22 2017, 05:24 PM - #Permalink
    Hi there.
    "Wlli C" asked you a very good question, how ever the answer is not updated to september 2017. So I re-ask the same question taking into account now last joomla version is 3.8 and recently Sobipro release 1.4 version. ┬┐Does sh404sef work flawless with Sobipro 3.7 or 1.4 ?
    eventhough still there's no any plugin for sobipro.

Thanks in advanced

Manuel
  • Accepted Answer

Friday, September 22 2017, 05:29 PM - #Permalink
    Hi

The exact same answer applies. I will never say anything like "SH404SEF is fully compatible with latest SobiPro releases.", and I am sure the SobiPro dev team will not say "SobiPro is fully compatible with latest sh404SEF releases."
  • Accepted Answer

Monday, September 25 2017, 02:26 PM - #Permalink
    Thanks for your reply.

In the upcoming days I will give it a try, hoping to be successful to have them playing nice in my site...

Regards

Manuel
Your Reply