Last post 8 hours 33 min ago
Posts last week 141
Average response time last week 4 hours 42 min
All time posts 67805
All time tickets 10478
All time avg. posts per day 21

Helpdesk is open from Monday through Friday CET

Please create an (free) account to post any question in the support area.
Please check the development versions area. Look at the changelog, maybe your specific problem has been resolved already!
All tickets are private and they cannot be viewed by anyone. We have made public only a few tickets that we found helpful, after removing private information from them.

#6111 – I have purchase sh404SEF and I have no subscription in my account

Posted in ‘Pre-sale questions’
This is a public ticket. Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.
Monday, 20 April 2015 08:10 UTC
nat
Hello,

I have purchased SH404SEF on last Thursday, 16th of April by Paypal.
I posted here a message on the same day and since, I have no reply from you.
Obviously, my first post has not been take into account, it doesn't appear !
Since my purchase, I don't see anything in my dashboard. I have always the message I have no subscription.
Although I have the tow update key in my account.
Can you help me please asap ?

Thank you very much for your prompt reply

Nathalie
Monday, 20 April 2015 11:33 UTC
wb_weeblr
Hi

Indeed this is the only message we see from you. We have no trace of a subscription for you, paid or pending, and Paypal doesn't show any payment on April 16 with a name or an email similar to yours.
I suggest you contact us directly by email (address in footer of this page), attaching your Paypal receipt. With the Paypal transaction ID, we should be able to figure things out.

Rgds

Monday, 20 April 2015 13:36 UTC
nat
Hello,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
Indeed, I realised that my first message was not validate, probably an error from me, I apoligize for this.
Following your message, I just have consulted my Paypal Account. They really take into account my purchase (see attached).
Except that, as I am not very easy with Paypal because I don’t often use this mean of payment, and I realized that I chosed the payment by default, that’s to say, by the bank account directly, instead of chosing payment by credit card, which is immediate.
So, my bank will pay you within 15 days, that’s to say around 5th may, and this doesn’t suit me !

Please, find here enclosed, my proof of payment, and a screen of my Paypal account.

On this base, could you think it would be possible to activate my puchase on Weeblr ?
Otherwise, my Paypal correspondant has suggested the vendor (=you) cancel the purchase by refunding Paypal : but, if I understand your explanation, you have no trace of paypal activity regarding my purchase, is it exact ?
We would be able to cancel the first purchase, and on my hand, I would have start again the transaction by selecting credit card payment.

What do you think it is possible to do to save time ? I have to make redirection as soon as possible on my site.

Awaiting for your reply and receive my apologize for this,

Best regards,

Nathalie
Monday, 20 April 2015 14:06 UTC
wb_weeblr
Hi Nathalie,

I'd suggest the following:

1 - Please contact us by email ([email protected])! do not post paypal records here, this is a public place
2 - You didn't attach your paypal statement. But, we have strictly no record of your payment so we can't refund you.
3 - Yes, if you can, you should cancel the payment on your side
4 - Try again. If possible do NOT use paypal. Use the default payment: Stripe. Just enter you credit card details. Payment is instant and much easier than with Paypal

Rgds

This ticket is closed, therefore read-only. You can no longer reply to it. If you need to provide more information, please open a new ticket and mention this ticket's number.